Hello there, dear readers! Today, we will discuss the ITI Haryana Result for 2023. I know many of you are looking forward to this. So, let’s get started!
Haryana Skill Development and Industrial Training
The Government of Haryana established the Haryana Skill Development and Industrial Training Department in 1966 to manage the operations of technical training colleges. The state initially had only 480 government-run Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs). There are currently 409 technical institutes, both government-based (167) and privately-managed (242), offering a variety of technical courses in both engineering and non-engineering trades.
What is ITI Haryana Result?
ITI Haryana Result is the outcome of semester exams taken by Haryana students studying ITI courses. These outcomes are critical for students since they determine their achievement in their respective trades.
Where Can You Find the Haryana ITI Results?
Students can download their trade course results for all four semesters (first, second, third, and fourth) via the NCVT official website, https://ncvtmis.gov.in/Pages/Home.aspx, or the Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, http://itiharyana.gov.in/en. They can examine their results after inputting basic information such as their roll number and semester.
How to Check the itiharyana Results?
- First, go to the official website of Haryana ITI or any of the mentioned portals.
- Look for the “Results” or “Examination” section.
- Click on it and enter your details.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen. Make sure to take a printout for future use.
Some Important Points & Links
- The exam is often held in June and July.
- Regular Trainee Students have 2nd and 4th semester exams, whereas others have 1st and 2nd semester exams.
- To avoid mistakes, always double-check findings from official websites.
That concludes our discussion of the ITI Haryana Result 2023. I hope this brief guidance assists you in locating your findings. Best wishes to all students! Also, keep in mind that grades are not everything. What matters most is the knowledge and skills you obtain.