Hello, everyone! Today we shall discuss the salaries of a UPSSSC Stenographer. Many of you may be considering applying for this position, so let’s get a sense of how much money you can make and what the job entails.
How Much Money Will I Get?
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has decided the salary for the Stenographer. Here are the details:
- Salary Range: Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2800/- (Pay Level 5)
This means every month, you will get money between Rs. 29,200 and Rs. 92,300. Plus, there is an extra amount called “Grade Pay” which is Rs. 2800. This is good money!
What Other Benefits Will I Get?
Apart from the salary, you will also get some extra money called “allowances”. Here are some of them:
- Dearness Allowance (DA): Extra money given with salary.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): Money for house rent.
- Transit Allowance: Money for travel.
- Medical Allowance: Money for medical needs.
- Educational Allowance: Money for studies.
- Other Allowances: Some other extra money.
What Will Be My Job?
If you become a Stenographer in UPSSSC, you will have some duties:
- Write good speeches for big officers.
- Go to meetings and write down important things.
- Do all the work given by senior officers.
How Many Jobs Are There?
Right now, UPSSSC has told that there are 277 jobs for Stenographer. So, many people can get this job!
How to Apply?
If you want to apply, you can go to the UPSSSC website. The last date to apply is 6th November 2023.
Stenographer in UPSSSC Vacancy Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Visit this link and download : UPSSSC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF Download
So, friends, that’s it for the UPSSSC Stenographer job. It’s an excellent job that pays well. If you are considering applying, please do so as soon as possible!