State Bank of India (SBI), one of the most prestigious banks in the country, has announced its recruitment drive for Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) for the year 2023. With a total of 442 vacancies up for grabs, this is an opportunity that banking aspirants shouldn’t miss.
- Total Vacancies: 442
- Managerial Posts: 439
- Specialist Cadre Officers: 3
- Application Start Date: September 16, 2023
- Last Date to Apply: October 6, 2023
- Tentative Exam Date: December 2023/January 2024
For Managerial Post:
Candidates should possess a degree in B.E/B. Tech in disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, or equivalent. Alternatively, an MCA or M. Tech/M.Sc. in the aforementioned disciplines from a recognized University/Institution is also acceptable.
For Specialist Cadre Officers:
Candidates should have an Engineering degree, specifically B.E. in Environmental Engineering, or a Master’s degree in environment related areas. This includes degrees like M. Sc., M. Tech. in Environmental Science, Climate Science, etc., from a recognized University/Institute.
- Visit the official SBI website: sbi.co.in
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab.
- Find the link for SBI SCO 2023 registration.
- Register and log in.
- Fill out the application form with the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Submit the form and download a confirmation for future reference.
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates, the application fee is Rs 750/-. However, SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from the fee.
The selection process will involve an online written test, tentatively scheduled for December 2023 or January 2024. Successful candidates will be intimated about further rounds.
The SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 is a golden opportunity for individuals looking to establish a career in the banking sector. With a plethora of posts available, it caters to a wide range of qualifications and expertise. Interested candidates should ensure they meet the eligibility criteria and apply before the deadline.