The Indian Army has begun accepting applications for the 139th Technical Graduate Course (TGC), which will cover 30 permanent commission openings. This recruitment drive intends to induct technically proficient people as commissioned officers into the Indian Army.
The Indian Army, one of the world’s most prestigious military services, has launched its 139th Technical Graduate Course (TGC) recruitment drive for 2023.
This article provides aspiring candidates with a full explanation of the recruiting procedure, eligibility criteria, and other important information.
- Start Date of Application: September 27, 2023
- End Date of Application: October 26, 2023, 3 PM
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 30 permanent commission vacancies in various engineering streams:
- Civil Engineering: 7 posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 7 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 3 posts
- Electronics Engineering: 4 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 7 posts
- Misc Engineering Streams: 2 posts
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 27 on July 1, 2024.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have finished the relevant Engineering Degree programme or be in the last year of the Engineering Degree degree. Those in their final year should be ready to show proof of completing the Engineering Degree Examination, as well as mark sheets for all semesters/years, by July 1, 2024.
There are two stages to the selection process:
- Shortlisting of Candidates: Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualifications and other factors.
- SSB Interview: Candidates who have been shortlisted will be interviewed by the SSB. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks earned by candidates in the SSB interview, which will be classified according to their engineering stream or subject.
Candidates who are chosen will receive rigorous training at the Indian Military Academy in Dehradun. The program lasts 12 months and is fully financed by the government. If a Gentleman Cadet is withdrawn from the Training Academy for reasons other than medical, they must reimburse the training expenditures.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online through the official Indian Army website at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- First, visit the Indian Army official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Then, click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’.
- Next, click on the “Register and login” to apply option.
- Fill the your application form, upload documents in the form.
- Next, click on the “Submit” button.
- Download form and take a printout for future reference.
139 Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Download
The Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2023 provides an excellent opportunity for engineering graduates to serve their country and become members of the prestigious Indian Army. Aspiring candidates should ensure they meet the qualifying requirements and thoroughly prepare for the selection process.