The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has recently announced a recruitment drive for various non teaching positions for the year 2023. The recruitment process aims to fill a total of 85 posts in different categories. This article aims to provide a comprehensive guide on the IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023, covering all aspects such as eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, and more.
- Start Date for Online Application: September 15, 2023
- Last Date for Online Application: October 16, 2023
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec)||2|
|Hall Management Officer||4|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||8|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||3|
|Jr Technical Superintendent (Translation)||1|
|Junior Safety Officer||4|
|Senior Library Information Assistant||3|
|Junior Assistant (Library)||5|
- Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks.
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks and 5 years of administrative experience.
- Assistant Counselor: MPhil in Clinical Psychology with 1st class and at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Registrar: Below 57 years
- Deputy Registrar: 21-50 years
- Assistant Counselor: 21-45 years
- Visit the official website iitk.ac.in.
- Click on the link for IIT Kanpur recruitment 2023 and apply online link..
- Follow the guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Submit the application form before October 16, 2023.
The selection process may consist of a written test and/or a seminar/presentation to an expert panel followed by a personal interview for the short listed candidates.
Group A: ₹1000 for General, ₹500 for SC/ST.
Group B and C: ₹700 for General, No fee for SC/ST/PwD and Female candidates.
- Registrar: ₹144200–218200
- Assistant Registrar: ₹56100–177500
- Junior Technical Superintendent: ₹35400–112400