The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has issued a search for a IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023. This is an amazing opportunity for prospective people to join one of the country’s leading banks. Here’s a detailed guide to assist you understand the recruitment process, qualifying requirements, and other important details.
Overview of the Recruitment
- Organization: IDBI Bank
- Position: Junior Assistant Manager
- Number of Vacancies: 600
- Notification Release Date: 15 September 2023
- Application Deadline: 30 September 2023
- Examination Date: 20 October 2023 (tentative)
- Official Website: www.idbibank.in
- Candidates should possess a graduate degree in any discipline from a university recognized by the Government of India.
- Proficiency in computers is mandatory.
- Knowledge of regional languages will be given preference.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years (Candidates should be born between 31.08.1998 and 31.08.2003)
- Rs. 200/- for SC/ST Candidates; Rs. 1000/- for Other Categories.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification Download
|Category||Number of Posts|
Salary and Benefits
Candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month for the first six months of training and Rs. 15,000/- per month for the two-month internship. After successfully completing the training and joining as a Junior Assistant Manager, the salary ranges from Rs. 6.14 lakh to Rs. 6.50 lakh (for Class A cities).
For candidates who pass the online test, the selection procedure consists of an online test followed by a personal interview.
Candidates interested in applying should take the following steps:
- Visit the IDBI Bank official website at www.idbibank.in.
- Go to the “Recruitment for IDBI-PGDBF 2023-24” section.
- Click “APPLY ONLINE” and fill out the needed information.
- Upload all required documents, including photos and signatures.
- Submit the application form and print a copy for future use.