DSSSB Delhi Recruitment 2023 The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has announced the hiring of 863 new employees. The online application process for this recruitment will begin on November 21, 2023, and will end on December 20, 2023, according to the statement. On the days specified, eligible candidates will be able to complete the form. The application form can only be completed online.
DSSSB Delhi Recruitment 2023 Notification
The DSSSB has issued a notification to fill 863 positions for the fiscal year 2023. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking a steady and respected government position.
DSSSB Delhi Recruitment 2023 official notification download
Overview DSSSB TGT PGT Vacancy
|Authority||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Recruitment||DSSSB Teacher Vacancy 2023|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, Music Teacher and Non Teaching Posts|
|Qualification Required||Graduation and TET Pass|
|Age Limit||18-37 Years|
|DSSSB Application Form 2023||21st November 2023|
|Last Date||20th December 2023|
|Selection Process||First written exam|
DV (Document Verification)
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card|
Pass out Mark sheet
|Type of Article||Recruitment|
|Official DSSSB Website||dsssb.delhi.gov.in|
DSSSB Recruitment Application Form Dates
- Opening Date for Online Applications: 21st November 2023
- Closing Date for Online Applications: 20th December 2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 20/12/2023
DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Qualification & Eligibility
Before applying, please review the eligibility requirements. Because the application procedure is done online, it is convenient for everyone. For more information and to submit your application, go to the official DSSSB website.
How To Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the DSSSB official website: DSSSB Website.
- Then, see for the ‘DSSSB Recruitment 2023’ notification.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ or ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill in all the required details accurately.
- You’ll need to upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Finely click on ‘Submit’ to complete the application process.