The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced its recruitment campaign for 2023, which has created quite a stir among job seekers. If you’re one of them, here’s a detailed guide to help you through the procedure.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 Overview
AAI, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Government of India, has opened applications for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) in a range of fields. The recruiting is being carried out under the No. 05/2023 advertisement number.
Application Process Start Date: 01/11/2023
Last Date to Apply Online: 30/11/2023
AAI Exam Dates: As per Schedule
Admit Card Available: Before Exam
A total of 496 vacancies have been announced for this recruitment drive. Here’s a breakdown:
|Post Code||Name Of Post|
|01||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|Total Number Of vacancies||496|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 Qualification
- Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and
- Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics &
- Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard).
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2023.
(A): Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
(b): Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PwBD candidates where post is identified suitable for relevant category of disability, supported by the Certificate of Disability issued on or before 30.11.2023 by the Competent Authority.
(c): For Ex-Serviceman, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.
(d): Upper age limit is relaxable by maximum 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI and have completed their probation on initial appointment.
(e): The Date Of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in Date Of Birth will be entertained.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Remuneration
Pay Scale (IDA):
- Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level] : Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules.
- The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be Rs. 13 lakhs (approximately).
How To Apply Online Form
- First Register with official www.aai.aero
- Fill the required information being asked.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents (photo and signature etc.)
- Make the payment and submit the form online.
- Must take printout.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Latest Recruitment Application Form Apply